Friday, September 01, 2006

Only 3 weeks..and it felt like 3 months..or years??


Yes..I'm seriously rotting and disintegrating in Sweden. Not only the pace is slow...the lessons are boring. Believe it or not, I'm missing the crazing rushing for submission lifestyle back at home. My stupid place has internet that doesn't permit and program which runs on the p2p platform. So that basically means I can use Bitcomet...can't use those online tv.....in another words...the internet is really JUST for school work...and perhaps for my blogging. I seriously have to find a way to get an outside connection or something. No p2p in the land of p2p haven.....this is stupid...bleah. And so...I've yet to process the stockholm pictures and also the rest of my Paris pics. But here's one pic to show u guys, how some of us are doing in Sweden. :P



To end it..here's some pic of erm..the food I cooked for myself lately. Baked rice was the best, though the looks of it suggest otherwise...haha... think I'll have all my arteries and blood vessels choked if I continue the amount of cheese I'm having. Think I'll better eat sandwich tomolo.. maybe Bee Hoon soup...:P








Wondering why everything looks so orangy in colour...well...seems like Sweden only offers ORANGE LIGHT BULBS..:S

Paris...later I guess..I'll try to settle it within this weekend..since I'm kinda free. :P

1 comment:

J O H N N Y said...

if you too bored and go try their national pastime. the one got highest rate in the world that one. :P