Sunday, September 03, 2006

Going back in time - Paris Day Three

Yup...day three. On this day, we started the day at the world's largest museum, Musee de Louvre of course. There are just so much to see in this museum and it took us all the way from late morning to almost evening. I took so many pictures just within this I.M.Peh's freaking pyramid glass thingy. After which we continued the remaining stretch of Champs Elysees which we missed previously.

One thing about some of the tourist attractions in Paris, perhaps everywhere else in Europe, is that they allow you to bring in camera, but NO TRIPOD.... and because of this, I missed out so many good opportunities to get more good pics. What are they thinking man... they scared later people start selling those nice nice long exposure photos of their tourist attraction is it, or I swing the tripod and destroy their dear exhibits? bleah...
Oh and YES, I'VE SEEN MONA LISA. So what..bleah. In the end cannot snap picture. Best part is, I think I was at least 5 metres away from that tranvestite version of Leonardo da Vinci. I think i can see the picture more vividly from the internet. Well, so much said, I think the 'pictures say a thousand words' crap still works, so enjoy.



































That's all for day 3. If only tripods were allowed in Louvre, there are even more opportunities for better captures of the architecture as well as some of the famous art pieces. As for now, I guess I have to be contented with what I've managed to bring back. Day 4 will follow soon.

No comments: