Wednesday, September 07, 2005

numbers of the day --- 11:11


Wonder how long this novelty of bloggin' is going to last for me. Anyway, nothing much interesting about my current state of existence 'cos I'm staying alive only because I've to do design. Something a little new today though. Me and Kexiang actually attempted to carry out this little test on what I'm too lazy to explain....well my 1st pic here right above...yes Johnny, I'M POSTING MY PICTURE LEH~! :P Anyway, we tried our luck with the wind tunnel test today but it didn't turn out well, so another session of 'trying our luck on the wind tunnel test machine' has been scheduled later at 0930hrs....and I'm bloggin now.

K.. before I start feeling guilty and stop this nonsense, do check out these four numbers. -->11:11 I've been seeing this number over and over again for almost...4-5years I think. There's actually a spooky explanation to this.For those who have been experiencing this, search google and you'll be able to find out what its about. Its kinda ...erm...you'll know what I mean after doing the search...:P


1 comment:

kx said...

Argh.. that pic is SO freaky!

I am completely spooked by the 11:11 thing- was on the cab back home and all I could think was.. I couldn't be starring at 6552-1111.. Grrr... now I'd think twice about LOUVRES even...

Anyways. Nice pics. Great to have someone on a team like yah.. dunno how to do stuff w/o ur hardworkin' and 'on'ness...

Just hope I don't be a complete slob. Argh.. I just saw 4:44... O.o

Keep bloggin' yah. Haha... good for complaints and to destress.