Monday, September 05, 2005

my first post~~



Kinda wierd, but after watching this Japanese Movie titled, ' Crying out Love, in the centre of the world', it makes some sense for me to find a place to leave part of my thoughts and memory so that one day, I can look back and reminiscence the feelings of yesteryears. Its really quite a well thought out script and somehow echoes to the world that, memories are all that's left when one leaves this world.


Another captivating line from the movie was from this 'Uncle Shige', when he actually told the heartbroken Saku that heaven was a place created by the living in order to give them the slightest hope of reuniting with their past away loved ones when its their turn to go there.


Photography also played a major role in the show. Time freezes each time a picture is taken. Moments that will never be repeated again can only be preserved by this marvelous invention call photos. Perhaps its time for me to find more time taking pictures than wasting my brain cells thinking of reasons to 'smoke' for design.... i don't wish for time to stall, but at least more time for me to take a step back and grab hold of my life...bleah...

1 comment:

e x p r e s s o said...

yesh...ah beng ....and chee weeee beng somemore.... :S