Thursday, September 08, 2005

the human torch...human hand torch to be exact

ok...I'm freaking shag out now but then...I'm still awake at this freaking hour...3:13am to be exact...hmms...interesting numbers again. Well, this goes out to KX as he seemed to be pretty much affected by the 11:11 syndrome I've mentioned yesterday. Guess what? I've witnessed for myself the legendary human torch today right in our BU lab this morning!!

Life sucked as usual today as I've to drag myself to SDE at 9:30...ok..I was late...10:15am .. to do the wind tunnel test with KX. We had a hard time setting up the smoke the previous round. So today, KX came out with a little cardboard box to confine and direct the smoke and it worked~!! The smoke was stronger and in fact, getting stronger by the minute as we carried out the test. Even the dear Lab uncle was amazed by the amount of smoke we managed to create UNTIL.... ' hey, ur styrofoam's melting and I think your box is on fire~' came out from him that we realised ... OMG...THE WHOLE BOX'S ON FIRE!! The 1st thing KX did was valiantly grabbed the box out and WALA....the WHOLE BOX was totally consumed by the flame, and along with KX's hand some where in between. Yes...that's what the human torch thingy was all about. Kaoz.... KX was literally HOLDING RED HOT FLAMING FIRE IN HIS HAND! Surprisingly, KX got off without a scratch. Not so sure about a burnt though.

Anyway, if it wasn't for the Lab uncle who noticed the burning box...we'd probably will be missing a building or 2 from SDE. Come to think of it now...DAMN...we should have just let that happen... BURN DOWN SDE...LET THEM BURN IN HELL... :P

Oh yes, we've kinda squeezed out the invisible toilet thingy and cross our fingers...IT BETTER WORKS!

1 comment:

J O H N N Y said...

i scanned my computer for viruses for the MSN thing dun have leh. good to go :D