Wednesday, September 28, 2005

LOST Season 2

For all those 'LOST' fans out there, yes...season 2's out! Well...it can be found in the usual sources, can always ask me and I'll guide you to getting it. :P Anyway, long time since I last posted. Really busy and even though there was a one week break. Had to stay home water the plants and take care of my kitty cos my parents went to Korea for holidays....damn...wish I could go. Well, school starts again and the site for P2 so happened to be at Katong Park. Good for me cos i take 10 minutes just to reach there from home. Once again....INTERPRETIVE CENTRE. What's new rite. It's always pavilions, artist's centre, interpretive centres and interpretive centres.... talk about creativity. Think the tutors in aki needs it more than the students do.

Anyway, kinda got glued to this Japanese drama showing on channel U lately. Its called 'PRIDE'. I'm sure most of you have heard about it. So what's so interesting about this show. Well, briefly its about this guy and gal whom they actually played this 'temporary couple' game while the gal waits for his long lost boyfriend to come back and marry her. Sounds corny and old fashion ay? But the setting is actually quite modern with the lead actor being an ice hockey player. Other than the interesting story line, there is always the packaging factor that draws the viewer, and what else can be better than having Yuko Takeuchi as the lead actress. My she's pretty. Seriously, she's coming quite close to my dream gal :P Here's a portrait of her i drew few years back. Not very flattering on how she look so i added another pic of her to let you guys check her out. Hmmz..maybe I should find time to start my portrait drawing again....IF only there's such luxury of time available. By the way, the theme song by Queens, ' I was born to love you' rocks too. Do check out the show if you have the time. 7.30pm every Monday and Tuesday on Channel U. bleah...I sound like some TV guide suddenly..k...8 o'clock lecture coming up next...time to hit the bed

2 comments:

J O H N N Y said...

photo cannot be enlarged? copyrighted ah? haha

e x p r e s s o said...

yes...COPYRIGHTED :P
wat u wanna do with it? blow it up in poster size n put in ur room ah :P