Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas




Last year this time, I was hoping for my first white Christmas. Its been a year now since that little wish of mine. Though not exactly snowing in Lund now, it still beats the atmosphere in Singapore simply because the weather here is exactly how Christmas should feel like.

Today, 3 more Singaporeans went back home. I'll be heading home coming Saturday but before that, I have one last little trip to make down to Sjöbo(pronounced as hyobo), for a 2 day 1 night stay in this farm over the first 2 days of Christmas. The host promised us a most traditional Swedish Christmas we can get and a whole lot of Swedish Christmas dishes waiting to fill our stomach. I am certainly looking forward to that, but I'm more looking forward to going home.

Anyway, to all those people I know, Merry Christmas.


3 comments:

xiaoair29 said...

merry white christmas to you :)

J O H N N Y said...

Is that a gigantic snowman or what? Its missing a nose?

Anyway I would like to introduce you to your new child, his name I think is quite hard to remember. Its a certain "18135". Anyway, hope you 2 get along.

I adopted my own kid also btw. ;)

J O H N N Y said...

oh and Merry Christmas ;)

(see you back in SG)