Wednesday, August 23, 2006

When Garlic costs S$1/piece...

And so I thought I can cook fried rice for dinner...went to the local supermarket and bought at 100+kronas worth of grocery and happily went home. In the end..forgot to buy garlic...or maybe it was a subconscious effort that was stopping me to purchase the garlics here. S$1 per piece....what did they use to grow these garlics????

So without the garlic, I only had that bunch of spaghetti to mess with...but I was really quite sick of these italian noodles wannabe....so the poor student chose to fry some french toast with a few 1 day expired breads plus some sausages for dinner. Not entirely suitable for dinner but filling the stomach was the main priority here when money is ALWAYS the issue...:S



Well, lets hope I will really cook something decent tomorrow....really sucky not eating any greens. And yes, might be heading for Amsterdam coming thursday...well...might..haha...bleah..

No comments: