Saturday, August 26, 2006

More of my properties in Lund...



As most of you already know, I'm in the little University Town of Lund in Sweden. Here, Almost everyone owns a bicycle. You can say that's their main form of transport in some way, but there are still buses and vehicles roaming the streets of Lund. It is also probably the cheapest way to move around the town where every bus ride would set you back by 12-15 kronas(that's more than S$3!). Getting a bike here, well...is NOT AT ALL CHEAP though. Its quite a steep start up cost, but in the long run, you'll save more for sure. All I can tell you is, for some brand new bike, it will cost you up to S$1k OR MORE. Beat that. I think can get a cheapo Vespa or something back at home. Well....I got myself a used one. How much...I really don't feel like talking about it. More so the trouble we went through to get this stupid 2 wheels on a piece of rusting metal frame.

As usual, another pic of the meal I cooked today. :P

No comments: