Sunday, January 13, 2008

The beginning of the end

School effectively starts tomorrow and today is my last school holiday. A daunting task of completing my final year Thesis project lies ahead for the next 3 months plus before I can finally say sayonara to NUS. Actually wanted to start thinking and planning for Thesis last week but a sudden urge to fix up one of my 7 boxes of model cars came and I actually spent the entire week finishing up the model car. Its a Ferrari Enzo, the latest top of the line Ferrari Super car released back in 2003. In order to own this super car, you have to own the previous 2 generations of Ferrari Super car, F40 and F50, PLUS an invitation from Ferrari itself before you stand a chance to register this ultra exclusive car to your name. Well, its unlikely I will ever get to own one of these so I had to settle for the smaller version. Anyway, a few shots of the model.

Oh..by the way...TCS actually wanted to film IN MY HOUSE.....hmms...totally no idea why or how they end up choosing my home but a scan of that letter follows which gives glimpses of an upcoming TCS Chinese drama serial.

No comments: