Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A night with the 'China Girl'

Almost a month since my last post. The 'highly' anticipated Technology workshop will be coming to a close coming friday. That will..hopefully officially mark the start of the holidays for all the poor aki souls out there.

Last nite, a little farewell party was set up for the parting Koreans. Managed to rent a boat at the Republic Singapore Yacht Club and some of us spent almost 6 hours swaying with the boat throughout the mini party. Good thing no one fell into the water.
My first post of a pic taken by me as I was approaching the boat. Not really a great shot cos the pier was shaking like crazy and i only managed to snapshot a couple of pics and this was..erm..the most presentable pic available...how sad.. :S still, enjoy the sunset view by the pier.
Guess who's that cockster in the pic :P

2 comments:

J O H N N Y said...

dunno leh but from here he looks like quite the old seasoned sealeg to me!

how come pics cannot be enlarged one?

e x p r e s s o said...

sealeg leh.....more like an eyesore and seaweed to me :P

never link it lar...lazy..